Morning Skincare Routine

March 18, 2017

Morning Skincare Routine



I had a baby a month ago so my hormones are going a bit crazy, but sticking to this skincare  routine has made sure that my skin has stayed clear with no break outs yet. I have normal skin, with some oiliness down the t zone at times. I do sometimes get breakouts when I am due for time of the month and get left with marks sometimes. I follow this skincare routine, with regular face masks (3 times a week) and a good evening routine, which I will do a blog post about soon. 

Cleanse- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Cleanser
Because I cleanse my skin so throughly at night, I try to use a mild cleanser in the morning as my skin is free of make up and dirt already. I was sent this Neutrogena cleanser to try out and I have been using it for a good 5-6 weeks. I have enjoyed using this cleanser, it is a gel cleanser and foams up, even though it foams up it is not drying at all, if anything its hydrating and leaves my skin feeling very clean and comfortable. 

Tone- Wei Rapid Glow Liquid Milk
After cleaning I take a few drops of the Wei Rapid Glow Liquid milk into the palm of my hands and press it into my skin. This is really hydrating and helps to brighten the skin as well as making your skin feel really soft. I like using this as I don't have to use a cotton pad to apply it, it can just be pressed into the skin using my hands and is quick and easy. 

Eyes- Dr Dennis Gross Ferulic and Retinol Eye Cream
While the toner sinks in, I apply my eye cream. This eye cream is great for hydrating and making you look like you have had a good nights sleep. After having a baby, I haven't had one full night sleep, however this eye cream really helps make it look like I have. It brightens the under eye area and helps with dark circles. Leaves the under eye area line free and smooth, which is great for when applying concealer to the area. 

Dr Dennis Gross Ferulic and Retinol Eye Serum
I have hooded eye lids so like to use some sort of eye product on and around my lids, a cream is too heavy for this area so I use a serum. This serum is so light and can be applied to that area, you don't even feel like anythings there once it has sank in. I use this to prevent my hooded eye lids getting worse and to help keep the skin firm for as long as possible. 

Serum- Ren Instant Firming Beauty Shot
I then go in with my serum after applying the eye creams. I was using Sunday Riley Good genes, but found it was drying my skin out after having the baby, so I thought I would give this ago as I had a large sample size. I found that this really plumps up the skin and makes it feel really smooth. Again this helps with the lack of sleep situation as it leaves the skin looking plump and bright. 

Moisturiser- Radical Anti-Aging Restorative Moisturiser
This moisturiser is amazing and probably one of my favourites by far. It really helps to even out skin tone and brighten the skin. It has helped to fade and get ride of pigmentation that I had on my skin. It is expensive but I have found that it goes a long way as you only need a small amount for the whole face and neck. It is also very hydrating but doesn't feel heavy at all on the skin and leaves the skin feeling firm and plump. 

Lips- Eve Lom Kiss Mix
I finish my skincare routine off with a bit of lip balm. I like this lip balm, but would like to try something new so if you have any recommendations please comment below and let me know. This does feel nice on lips and lasts a long time, this is probably my 3rd pot so be nice to try something new. 

If you have any questions or recommendations please leave a comment below.

Be Younique xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments