Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask

December 06, 2016

Review: Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask

Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask 
£60 for 50ml
I was recommended this mask after having a back treatment and facial at Omorovicza at Liberty, this was an amazing experience and I would completely recommend it to anyone. I don't think you need to have skin issues to have treatments like this, they are just a nice relaxing experience and a deep cleanse. 

I don't normally like clay masks but think they are essential as they really clear the pores out from deep down and bring out all the impurities. However, after using this mask I changed my mind because the clay in this mask is so soft and not drying at all. I sometimes forget that I have put the mask on and it could be on for an hour and I wouldn't even feel my skin pulling. I have found that other clay masks start to feel dry and pull on the skin after 10-15 minutes, but this mask is completely different. 

This mask is full of minerals and calcium from Budapest and has a special hydro mineral transference system, which only comes from Budapest. This system is able to deliver the minerals in the product deep into the skin, where as normal minerals are too large to go into the skin. 

After using this once a week for a month, I found that I had hardly used much in the pot, which means that it is value for money. I also found my skin to be clearer, brighter and a reduced amount of black and white heads. I usually apply this with a small flat foundation brush, to not waste product and then wash it off after about 20-25 minutes, unless of cause I forget that I have put it on my face. I find that it washes off very easily and you don't have to scrub it off like other clay masks. 

Please let me know what you think in the comments below.

Be Younique xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments