Favourite Pregnancy Products

December 14, 2016

Favourite Pregnancy Products

I am currently 32 weeks pregnant and feeling extremely big! Its my second so kind of know that I am going to start getting really tired now and find that these products keep my energy levels up and help me relax. So I thought why not do a blog post on all the products I have been loving through out my pregnancy. 



Pregnacare Vitamin Tablets 
These have really helped to keep my vitamin levels right and keep my energy levels up, as I get all the iron I need from these. These also have all the vitamins and minerals that the baby needs.

Clarins Energising Emulsion 
I have had restless leg syndrome throughout most of my pregnancy and it gets very painful when I want to sit down and relax. I found this really calms the pain and soothes my aching legs. I try to apply this morning and evening to help my tired and restless legs. To add to it, this product smells amazing and feels extremely relaxing! You could even ask your partner to rub it into your tired and aching legs :)

Mama Mio Gorgeous Glow Balancing Facial Wash
I just want to start by saying this facial wash smells absolutely amazing and relaxing. It is specially formulated for pregnant women, so it doesn't have any nasties in it and has all good detoxifying ingredients init, like green tea and tea tree.I find that this doesn't dry my skin out at all, keeps it very hydrated and clear. I want to find something similarly smelling for when I have had the baby as I love the smell- if you have any suggestion please leave in the comments below. 

Mama Mio Tummy Rub Butter
I have been using this every morning and evening on my tummy and back to avoid getting stretch marks and also to keep the tummy hydrated as the skin stretches the area gets very dry and itchy. This product is also formulated specially for pregnant women so it is free of all nasties and won't harm the baby or mummy. This tummy rub also smells amazing and feels cooling and relaxing. Once I have applied this in the morning I don't feel like I need to apply again until the end of the day as the product is so rich and hydrating. 

If there are any other products you would like me to review please comment below. 

Be Younique xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments